Thursday, January 22, 2015

Bye, Seton Hall University

Seton Hall has been my home for the last week and really a gift.  I stayed in the Seminary here with about 40 other priests.  Yes, there are that many priests associated with the Seminary or University.  I kept reminding them that our whole diocese only has 63 active priests.  Anyhow, they have been very hospitable and welcoming.  I came tired from all the Holy  Land travel and needed a place of respite.  The picture is a selfie with my good friend Fr. John Dennehy.  We enjoyed some great days and a reconnection from the time we spent in Rome together 12 years ago.  

1 comment:

  1. They definitely deserve applause for the nice selection of bread and the service at this place which was good from start to finish. The mass produced filet at event rooms for rent was too good. This is the best place for hosting great events. The venue can accommodate as many as 850 guests or as little as 50.

    ReplyDelete