Thursday, April 30, 2015

Home

I arrived in Mankato on a beautiful day.  The memories of the last months were swirling in my head.  The desire to return to familiar people and places was there.  But I knew it also ended a great time of discovery, adventure, travel and new life.  It was hard to say it is over.  As I begin to unpack and sort through everything, I find  that I want to carry the new life I was given with me as i re-enter.  Somehow God will show me a way to make this a new adventure also.  Thanks to all those  I encountered during this sabbatical.  It was meant to be a sacred time with family and friends.  You certainly made it that for me.  As I write this blog today I am also
conscious of the many who followed me by reading along as I travelled.  That connection meant lots to me.  I will try to write a bit as these days unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment