Saturday, March 28, 2015

Empty seats

It was moving day for me again.  I moved from Domus Internationalis in downtown Rome to the North 
American College by the Vatican.  Tomorrow begins Holy Week, of course, and it allows me to participate much easier.  This is the seminary where Fr. Colletti received his formation.   Most of the students are out helping in various places.  It is nice for me because they speak English here.  God has been watching over me because I was informed they had a few extra tickets for priest communion distributors at the Palm Sunday liturgy with Pope Francis.  So I snatched one of them immediately (Me, Me, Me -- again).  So I wandered over to check out the square and the seats were all set up, waiting for the celebration tomorrow.  Think of me tomorrow as you celebrate and I will hold you all in prayer as we begin the most Holy Week of the year.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! We too will hold you in prayer tomorrow as we celebrate Palm Sunday. I am looking forward to witnessing Holy Week in Rome through you. What a great start!

    ReplyDelete