Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Under the Tuscan sun

My sister found this lovely spot for us to stay.  It's in the village of Loro Cuiffenna, about 30 miles out of Florence.  It has been a beautiful surprise.  I  sleep to the souund of the mountain stream that flows by my window.  I did not plan for this and just entrusted this part to Barb.  Wow, did she come up with a winner.  We are out in the country, away from the rush of the city.  The locals are very kind and helpful as we go here and there.  Our rooms are on the top floor of  the white building.  This place is a good reminder to slow down and receive each moment that comes, treasuring the people who come along and surprises that come our way.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This looks and sounds like a great place! Good job, Barb!!! I'm so happy you are getting this time to spend with family and friends and just some quiet time on your own! I'll take my retreat next, OK??? HAHA!!! :) Peace and love to you!

    ReplyDelete